Monday, September 27, 2010

"Purse" Peek with Nice Girl

I'm pretty late in posting this, but wanted to participate in Nice Girl Notes "What's in your bag" party. She said its still open, so we'll just say I'm showing up "fashionably late".  Nice Girl Notes is a brilliantly hilarious place to get crafty inspiration or just your daily smile!  Head on over and check it out!!

Sadly, I no longer carry a purse.  We'll call this my "purse".  I'll switch back to purses when I won't ruin them with formula spills, crayon markings and pureed carrot smears.

And here are it's contents...(fascinating, I know)

  1. Zebra print wallet lovingly adorned with Mickey Mouse sticker
  2. iPhone in largest protective Otterbox made (I'm continually amazed I haven't cracked the screen yet)
  3. Changing pad
  4. Diaper and wipes wallet (in an adorable blue oilcloth print and yes, its embroidered with MY name.  Gift from my Mommy!  I love it!)
  5. 2 burp cloths (my boy is messy)
  6. 2 bibs (told ya)
  7. Extra clothes
  8. Off wipes (bugs are bad in Texas)
  9. Heart mirror compact (engraved with my name and was a gift from my bff)
  10. Assorted hair taming items (I have crazy curly hair)
  11. Smith's Minted Rose lip balm (love this stuff.  Great for cuticles and dry hands too!)
  12. Baby spoons
  13. Used napkin (just being real)
  14. Empty food containers (formula and snacks)
  15. My version of lipstick - Covergirl tinted lip balm and Burt Bees tinted lip balm
  16. My keys (kidding, my son's keys - mine aren't allowed in my purse and are required to be hung on a keyring just inside the door)
  17. Hello Kitty pen (why not)
Hope you've enjoyed this thrilling peek inside my purse.  I think its a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggy friends!  Thanks to Roo at Nice Girl Notes for hosting!




button

1 comment:

{NiceGirlNotes} said...

Hi Allison! Thanks for linking up!

Okay, I'm giggling at the baby spoons, because I always toss a couple in my bag and they inevitably get gross.

And I'm jealous of your wipes wallet!

Re: #13? Way to keep it real. You're realer than me. I threw out all of my crap before taking pictures. So, I cheated. :P

xo