Thursday, August 19, 2010

You're in for a treat!

I started It's Toile Good in the hopes that one day I would be partnering with my totally amazing and talented sister in law, and am super excited to say that today is that day! Cari brings a wealth of sewing knowledge and ingenious creativity to her crafting and I couldn't be happier that she will be contributing her own posts, tutorials and projects to this blog!

Cari is an awesome mommy to the world's most precious nephew - mine! and is expecting the world's most precious niece in less than a couple weeks! She is married to my husband's younger brother and oddly enough she and I attended the same church growing up, but never met until she was dating her (now) husband! It's not often you get lucky enough to have similar interests with your sister in law and to also consider her a great friend!

Take it away Cari...............

No comments: