Thursday, August 12, 2010

One is silver and the other gold

Make new friends, but keep the old
One is silver and the other gold.

I learned this song at girl scout camp when I was 6 and today it is coming in handy as I link up to these awesome friend making parties!  Since I'm new to the whole blogging world, this is a great way to find more fabulous blogs to follow and friends to make!!  I have to say thank you to the first 6 friends I've already made (full disclosure: my mother and her friend are 2 of the 6).  This blog is something I'm SO excited about and feeling like others might be interested in what I'm saying just makes me smile!  Thanks yall!






Texas Blogging Gals





















8 comments:

Lauren said...

New Follower from New Friend Friday! Hope you have a wonderful Day!

xoxoxo
Lauren
www.twentysomethinghousewife.com

Ps I also host a weekly blog hop feel free to link up!

jennoreilly said...

When I started my blog and I saw an email address that I didn't recognize I was SO thrilled! Then I found out it was one of my Aunts...boo :( but they've slowly started to come in and it's tres exciting!!

New friend from FFF! Happy weekend!

Beth said...

Following you from Friendly Friday...hope you'll stop by and say hi too! Love your projects and hope to find time to craft again soon!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
http://twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com

Shining 2 Save said...

Hi I am a new follower from the blog hop!

I am hosting a Facebook Friday Hop on my Blog and I would love for you to enter. It is a great way to gain new followers on Facebook.

Hope to see you there.

Kari @ http://shining2save.com

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

Welcome to blog world my dear!
I love Toile...I am obsessed with it! LOL
You are quite talented, like all you creations!
Come follow me back :)
Frenchy

Simplegirl said...

Hi Allison, I'm following your blog now I'm headed for the other one. happy Friday. Inspirations by D

Diana said...

Hi!! So glad you found my Texas Blogging Gals. You will be on the next updated list. Enjoyed a first visit here. I'm following....

I was just in New Br. about three weeks ago!!!

Come see me at my personal blog, too, real soon!!

Jen@born2impress said...

Hi there I am your newest FFF friend!
Please stop by and say HI:)