Friday, August 13, 2010

Have Tutu, Need girl

Decided to make a tutu birthday gift for one of my favorite little girls who is turning 3 tomorrow!  There are a TON of tutu tutorials out there in blog land!  I took bits and pieces from a few different ones and made puffy, fluffy, fabulous, dress up tutu!



Whatcha need
  • 1" non roll elastic
  • 2 6" 40 yard rolls of tulle in whatever color strikes your fancy
  • scissors
  • piece of cardboard (about 14 inches long)
  • pink pj pants
  • reluctant toddler boy


How to





I'm linking up this project to these great parties...
UndertheTableandDreaming




Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

Show and Tell Green

HookingupwithHoH

PonyTails and FishScales

8 comments:

Christine said...

Glad you like the switchplate cover...I love the tutu, I miss the days when my daughter would dress up. It's so pretty :) "reluctant toddler boy" lol!

Queen of Paper said...

This is such a cute idea. Now... all I need is a daughter lol

decor4poor@blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my light bulb. I would love to share ideas.

Diane said...

Too, too cute! I need to make one of these for my DGD, but she is only 4 months old. Might wait until she is a little older. Thanks for the tut.

Us Simple Girls said...

Saw your link on Oops I Craft My Pants...LOVE this idea! I'm totally stealing, I mean borrowing, it for my niece's 1st birthday in October!

Sassy Sites! said...

So cute! I'm visiting from Tute In Tuesday! Great blog! Come by Sassy Sites and say hi! :)

Marni @ Sassy Sites
www.sassysites.blogspot.com
MY blog is all about YOU!

Kimberly Miller said...

Love it! Very cute!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I featured you because you're awesome!

http://www.houseofhepworths.com/2010/08/25/hookin-up-with-hoh-14/

Feel free to grab a button if you want. :)