Thursday, August 19, 2010

All by myself! (sorta)

Made a button for the blog!  Woohoo!  Got the easy step by step from this awesome post!  I didn't use photobucket though - I used Flickr that had an option to copy the html for the photo I uploaded.  I made my image in Picnik and sized it 125 X 125.  I tested it on my personal blog and it worked!  Super easy and I know diddly squat about html!  Once I get another quiet moment (middle of the night), I'm making a few more!  Tee hee!

If anyone feels compelled, would you mind adding my button to your blog?  To see if it works?  Of course, you can take it off if you're not digging it.  If you do, could you let me know so I can go check it out?  Thanks yall!

2 comments:

Cari said...

I did it! Sweet!

Carrie said...

Looks great! I'm so glad it worked for you and thanks for linking back to my post!