Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Taking the plunge

I've been an avid reader and follower of several craft blogs over the last year or so. I have tried many projects I have seen out in blog land and many have been great successes and many have been less than so. As I've watched from the sidelines, I've always thought, "I could do that." and since I spend so much time reading, I figure I might as well use my time more productively and jump into the blogging game as well. Starting out I hope to post weekly projects - some crafts, some upcycling, a few recipes - who knows. I'd like to also gain enough readership that we can have ourselves a good, old fashioned club of sorts - a place we can bounce ideas off each other and get tips and tricks - create a forum in which we can learn from one another. I don't claim to be the most creative person, but I do like to participate and I hope I can gather ideas for projects from other readers and bloggers. I hold high hopes for this creative space and without further ado - here...I.....go!

No comments: